The Predator Sport cues are designed for players who want sleek good looks and excellent performance. You can tell just by looking at it that this is a seriously serious cue!.
You’ll definitely notice the Sport 2 Grip, which features five different “traction zones” to give you that absolute perfect grip you need. You’ll never want to go back!
If you’ve never had the chance to actually try a Predator Sport 2 cue, view our Select Billiards Hands-On Video Review and exclusive Select Billiards Photos of the Sport 2. It’s like trying it out for yourself!
Select Billiards’ Video Review:
This cue features a durable rubber handle with five unique “traction zones” in it. These zones are designed to get you that perfect grip you’ve always wanted in a cue. The butt is a 4 piece construction which provides that solid man-made grain that Predator is renown for. The forearm has a clean, glossy black finish to it.
The joint is a Uni-Loc which makes for incredibly easy set up and tear-down. The installed tip is a Tiger/ Everest.
How It Actually Plays:
- 314² Shaft(12.75mm)
- Hitting the ball with slow speed, the ball hit the far rail at about 1″, maybe 1 1/4″ inch.
- Hitting the ball with medium speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 2″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a firm speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 3″ mark.
- Z² Shaft(11.75mm)
- Hitting the ball with slow speed, the ball hit the far rail a little under the 1″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with medium speed, the ball hit the far rail just a little over the 1″ mark but less than 2″.
- Hitting the ball with firm speed, the ball hit the far rail right around 2.5″ mark.
This is a great looking and even better playing cue. As you can see, the sporty look is absolutely befitting of the cue’s name. I’m not normally a fan of rubber-wraps but the traction zones on this cue definitely feel different and that sets this cue apart from the crowd.
The Predator Cue – Sport 2 delivers the impact you’ve come to expect from Predator. This high-performance playing cue is engineered to precise specifications, offering players an advantage only Predator can provide. From the four-piece hard maple butt to the tunable Uni-Loc Weight Cartridge System, this cue will help kick your game into high gear. The Predator Cue – Sport 2 features:
Black Four-piece Hard Maple Butt Construction – 12.75mm 29″ 314 2nd Generation Shaft with Pro Taper – Everest Tip – Uni-Loc Quick Release Joint – Predator Sport2 Grip with 5 Traction Zones – Stainless Steel Collar – Tunable Uni-Loc Weight Cartridge System – Limited Lifetime Warranty