The Predator 8K cues are designed for players who want top-notch performance and beautiful styling. When you buy an 8K, you know you’re getting the best.
The clean lines of the 8K series of pool cues are remarkable mainly for how unassuming it makes the cue look. Get closer though and you’ll notice exotic woods and silver accents not found anywhere else.
If you’ve never had the chance to actually try a Predator 8K cue, view our Select Billiards Hands-On Video Review and exclusive Select Billiards Photos of the 8K-2. It’s like trying it out for yourself!
Select Billiards’ Video Review:
This cue features a golden stained Birdseye maple butt sleeve with a Luxe leather wrap. Alternating Silver and Micarta rings can be seen throughout.
The joint is a Uni-Loc which makes for incredibly easy set up and tear-down. The installed tip is an Everest.
How It Actually Plays:
- 314² Shaft(12.75mm)
- Hitting the ball with soft speed, the ball hit the far rail at about the 1″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with medium speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 1.5″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a firm speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 2″ mark.
- Z² Shaft(11.75mm)
- Hitting the ball with soft speed, the ball hit the far rail a little under the .5″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with medium speed, the ball hit the far rail right around the 1″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with firm speed, the ball hit the far rail right around 1.5″ mark.
This is an awesome cue. It’s very beautiful. It has no inlays but the Golden Birdseye Maple is just so beautiful. Of course, being a Predator cue, this one plays phenomenal.
Richly stained maple conceals the high-performance engineering inside the Predator 8K-2. Feature packed with our top technologies and created to the most exacting standards, 8K-2 like all 8K series cues stands at the pinnacle of high-performance.
Golden Stained Birdseye Maple – Alternating Silver & Micarta Rings – Uni-Loc® Leather Luxe Wrap