Outlaw cues are reliable and feature solid construction. They combine a no-nonsense style with the branded-wood appearance that many players appreciate when looking for a pool cue. If you like to show off your cue’s all-natural wood construction, this one’s for you.
This is a quality cue at a reasonable price. It’s not going to play exactly like a high-end Predator shaft that costs more than your last 4 car payments, but it is going to hit the ball well and let you keep your focus on the game, where it belongs.
If you’ve never had the chance to actually try an Outlaw cue, we’ve got you covered with the Select Billiards Hands-On Video Review and exclusive Select Billiards Photos of the OL18 from every angle. It’s the next best thing to trying it out for yourself!
How It Actually Plays:
- Standard Outlaw Shaft (13mm)
- Hitting the ball with a slow hit, the ball hit the far rail at almost the 2″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a medium hit, the ball hit the far rail right around the 3″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a firm hit, the ball hit the far rail just a tiny bit over the 3″ mark.
The OL18 is a great cue, especially for the money. It features a great look to it that combines the best of both worlds: pool playing and poker. The stacked leather wrap feels great in your hand. This is a cool cue and it is a good way to start playing the game of pool.
• Tip – 13mm Triangle Tip • Ferrule – 1″ Ivorine III Ferrule • Shaft – 29″ Hard Rock Maple • Taper – 10-12″ Pro Taper • Joint – 5/16 X 18″ Stainless Steel • Forearm – Hard Rock Maple w/ .45 Bullet Chamber Design Branded By Hand Using a Blowtorch • Butt Sleeve – Hard Rock Maple w/ .45 Bullet Chamber Design Branded By Hand Using a Blowtorch • Stain – Brown Stained • Wrap – Stacked Saddle Leather Wrap • Butt Plate – Stainless Steel w/ Outlaw Imprinted