Outlaw cues are dependable and well made. They offer a no-nonsense style combined with the branded-wood appearance that many players appreciate when looking for a pool cue. If you’re a fan of all natural wood construction, this one’s for you.
This is a quality cue at a reasonable price. It’s not going to play like a high-end Predator shaft that costs more than your last 4 car payments, but it is going to hit the ball well and let you keep your focus on the game, where it belongs.
If you’ve never had the chance to actually try an Outlaw cue, we’ve got you covered with the Select Billiards Hands-On Video Review and exclusive Select Billiards Photos of the OL10 from every angle. It’s the next best thing to trying it out for yourself!
Select Billiards’ Video Review:
This cue has a metal butt cap and the butt plate features a flaming Eight, which has been branded into the wood by a blowtorch. The grip is a stacked leather-wrap which ensures you’ll always have a strong grip on your cue, no matter how sweaty your hands get.
The forearm of this cue sees the flame branding return once more, topped off by a Spade shape (a nice little embellishment for the pool player who also happens to be a card shark). The cue is joined together with a stainless steel collar and a 3/8 – 10 pin connector. The shaft is a standard Maple shaft with a Triangle tip.
How It Actually Plays:
- Standard Outlaw Shaft (13mm)
- Hitting the ball with a slow hit, the ball hit the far rail at almost the 2″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a medium hit, the ball hit the far rail right around the 3″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a firm hit, the ball hit the far rail just a tiny bit over the 3″ mark.
The OL10 is a great cue and it plays really well for the price. It features a very unique look and the stacked leather wrap grips well to your hand. This is a good looking cue and it’s a great value for the relatively low price.
• Tip – 13mm Triangle Tip • Ferrule – 1″ Ivorine III Ferrule • Shaft – 29″ Hard Rock Maple • Taper – 10-12″ Pro Taper • Joint – 5/16 X 18″ Stainless Steel • Forearm – Hard Rock Maple w/ .45 Bullet Chamber Design Branded By Hand Using a Blowtorch • Butt Sleeve – Hard Rock Maple w/ .45 Bullet Chamber Design Branded By Hand Using a Blowtorch • Stain – Brown Stained • Wrap – Stacked Saddle Leather Wrap • Butt Plate – Stainless Steel w/ Outlaw Imprinted