The Predator 8K cues are designed for players who want clean style and top-notch performance. When you buy an 8K, you know you’re getting the best.
The clean lines of the 8K series of pool cues are remarkable mainly for how unassuming it makes the cue look. Get closer though and you’ll notice the fine attention to detail not found anywhere else.
If you’ve never had the chance to actually try a Predator 8K cue, view our Select Billiards Hands-On Video Review and exclusive Select Billiards Photos of the 8K-1. It’s like trying it out for yourself!
Select Billiards’ Video Review:
This cue features a black maple butt sleeve with a Luxe leather wrap. The forearm is constructed of Black Hard Canadian Maple with custom Silver and Micarta rings.
The joint is a Uni-Loc which makes for incredibly easy set up and tear-down. The installed tip is an Everest.
How It Actually Plays:
- 314² Shaft(12.75mm)
- Hitting the ball with slow speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 1″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with medium speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 1.5″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with a firm speed, the ball hit the far rail at the 2″ mark.
- Z² Shaft(11.75mm)
- Hitting the ball with slow speed, the ball hit the far rail at right around the .5″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with medium speed, the ball hit the far rail at about the 1″ mark.
- Hitting the ball with firm speed, the ball hit the far rail right around 1.5″ mark.
This is an all-around great playing cue. It doesn’t have a lot of inlays or fancy designs; it’s just beautiful plain black maple. This is a cue that doesn’t command a lot of attention… until you start to make balls with it.
Unassuming clean lines disguise the high-performance engineering inside the Predator 8K-1. Feature packed with our top technologies and created to the most exacting standards, 8K-1 like all 8K series cues stands at the pinnacle of high-performance.
Black Hard Canadian Maple – Alternating Silver & Micarta Rings – Uni-Loc® Leather LuxeTM Wrap